Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gum Drops!

Hi everyone - new beads in the etsy store - Gum Drops! They are really cute - as you can see, they look just like gum drops! Don't give them to small children, though! You could make a cute holiday bracelet out of the set, or order more for a necklace or lots of earrings to sell at your craft fair! Speaking of which, a reminder that I will be taking all my inventory to a craft fair at the beginning of December, so please purchase what you want from the etsy store inventory in November. This also includes all the scrabble tiles.

BTW, I have been getting several special city requests from people for the scrabble tile maps. I really have fun doing these - they would be fantastic stocking stuffers! Let me know if you want one in a particular city. I also have lots from places all over the world! I'll be putting some up soon, but they will go to the craft fair as well.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh those are super cute!!!I love gum drops! My daughter need s a bracelet like that for christmas... though she might try to eat it lol

SueBeads said...

Thanks so much Stephanie! I don't think they'd taste too good!

Rocki said...

Oh my goodness! These are absolutely adorable Sue! They DO look like gum drops!!

(if you build it, they will come... hmm?)