Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Beads on SueBeads Etsy and my weekend trip!


Hi - I am back making beads! It's hard when the kids are home from school all summer - I'm lucky to get a couple hours in, in the morning, before the asking and fighting begins! Here's a new set I put up on my etsy site tonight - hopefully I'll be getting more pairs and small sets up there soon. I'll also have a couple auctions going up on ebay tomorrow night. I like to list on Thursdays and Sundays! I'm going to Niagara Falls this weekend - I've never been there! Can you believe it? I live in Pennsylvania! The kids are going to DC with their dad - they should have fun too. It will be nice that all the storms have finally passed! I hope you all have a great weekend, too!

No comments:

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...