Monday, April 28, 2008

Recycled Wine Bottle Beads

Here are some new beads for you to look at! They were made from a Luna di Luna cobalt blue wine bottle! They are slightly graduated from 11mm to 13mm and would make a striking necklace! I just think these are so cool. They are not the easiest beads to make; I'm using a minor on what is basically pyrex-type glass. But I'm having fun figuring it out! You can see them on ebay. I hope to have some more soon. The art world is apparently going through a "slow down" just like our economy. Although I would have to call it a depression, personally - it's depressing when what you do for a living isn't really cutting it money-wise!

No comments:

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...